Tuesday, May 25, 2010
What can I say about a chocolate shake except that it is awesome! Made with honey instead of refined sugar, you can feel a little less guilty about sipping one of these! Enjoy!
* 4 cups milk, soy milk, rice milk or nut milk
* 2 cups ice
* ⅓ cup honey
* ⅓ cup dark cocoa
* 1 teaspoon nama shoyu or soy sauce
* 2 teaspoons vanilla
* Dark chocolate bar with or without nuts
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender, preferably a Vita-Mix.
2. Shave off chocolate as a garnish, and sprinkle on top of shake.
Direct recipe link: http://keyingredient.com/recipes/320792/